Take the following steps to start using the WEMiSphere Wi-Fi Network:
- The "WEMiSphere SSID" must be selected in your Wi-Fi settings.
- To start your access, you must first connect to a non-secured website (e.g. http://www.yahoo.ca/)
- You will be redirected to the WEMiSphere Captive Portal.
- Review the Acceptable Use Policy and WEMiSphere Terms and Conditions and click the Accept button.
- While on the WEMiSphere network you will now be connected to the Internet free-of-charge.
If you have trouble connecting, disable and then re-enable the wireless network adapter on your device.
To see a list of common inquiries, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Any device that adheres to Wi-Fi standards should work without issue. Our network supports the fastest Wi-Fi protocols now available (such as 802.11n and 802.11ac) for newer wireless devices that can take advantage of these faster speeds.
Our free WEMiSphere Wi-Fi service is designed to be as hassle-free as possible. Our services are freely available with reputation and content filtering appropriate for use in public spaces. However, we make no assurances in protecting you and your device from unwanted content, viruses, malware, or from intrusion. We recommend that you always have up-to-date anti-virus and malware detection and mitigation software installed on any device connected to the Internet. We further recommend encryption techniques such as SSL and HTTPS be used to protect receipt and transmission of confidential information. Please ensure you have read our Acceptable Use Policy and Security Information and Liability Disclaimer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Internet use, or require help with your connection, please see our contact page.
WEM Guest Services
West Edmonton Mall Inn